Dragonball: Elite Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball: Elite Legends

Where Legends are born.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game Information Changes.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kane Mamoshi
Admin

Game Information Changes. Empty
PostSubject: Game Information Changes.   Game Information Changes. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18 2007, 04:33

I have putt a few thing's that will be or if we have discussed it will be changed.
So far the following thing's I have are.

Credit's Page:
Transformation Chart:
Techniques Chart:
Level Up's Slowing Down:
Level Up:

..::Kane Mamoshi has Gained a Level::..
..::You are now Level 10,000::..
Power has Increased by 1,000
KI has Increased by 1,000
Strength has Increased by 1,000
Defence has Increased by 1,000
Speed has Increased by 1,000

For the next Level Up you need 10,000

Something like this.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Styles

PostSubject: Re: Game Information Changes.   Game Information Changes. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24 2007, 22:39

Wicked buddy. Just in time too, I came back and plan on working on Jordan's game for awhile and getting some major stuff done. I've got alot to do, and Kane great job on the Level Up. The following will be done with-in the month:

- Adminstrative Login
- Adminstrative Savefiles
- Transformations(Maybe)

I'm not sure yet, I asked J but he wasn't around, I'm still waiting for an answer, basically I plan on redoing all the transformations from scratch and adding in alot of transformation features that will make the game seem like your in the anime, wait, even better. This is the idea, transformations have always been lacking in area's in the games, you can edit your character, your appearance, your training, but yet... not your transformations. Well, now you can!

Basic Concept: When you begin to transform, your aura and electricity will go around you, if your power and energy(ki) are not at their full, your character will begin to power-up till they are. Than once that is done, or if it was already full than your character will begin to transform. Your character's transformations are a single unit to say, they each have their own characteristics, and they share common ones, lets say for example a common characteristic is 'Revertable' or 'Permable.' Transformations can now level up, your leveling up will decide your strength, speed, energy, length of time you can stay transformed, fatigue loss, and how fast you can transform. So, how do I level my transformations up? Well, simple. You train, while your in that state of form, it may be hard at first, but as you keep going it becomes easier and your transformation's become better. Each transformation varies between these statistics, but your transformation level is just like your level, you want to wait till you can go on to harder training like lets say, Gravity or Weights. I'll be writing a guide in there to guide you all about how to use your transformations wisely, for they are most important feature in games. However, from your stand of view, this all sounds like a guide and a preview to revertable transformations. Yes, why is that? Cause I'm still thinking about Permable, which is why I'm posting, I'd like people to help me with idea's for Permable, how should their transformations help them, and how should take a toll or benifit on the user.

- Staff Council.
- Jordan Styles.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Admin
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Game Information Changes.   Game Information Changes. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25 2007, 14:14

Sounds great. Also, J, you dont mind, My old coder, Loki, is also great in coding. So, I was thinking, why not both of you work on this update? It'll be done much faster.
Darkgamer doesn't get on much, and doesn't know how to fix most of the stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/jordan11dbel/
Pemalite

Pemalite

PostSubject: Re: Game Information Changes.   Game Information Changes. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07 2007, 10:15

I like the way you have worked out the transformations, it makes the game seem rather unique in that area, from what I have seen anyway.
And as a side note, Get more staff, and work on this game 24/7 otherwise I might have to take a long plane trip Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Information Changes.   Game Information Changes. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Information Changes.
Page 1 of 1