Dragonball: Elite Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball: Elite Legends

Where Legends are born.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adminstrative Login.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan Styles

Adminstrative Login. Empty
PostSubject: Adminstrative Login.   Adminstrative Login. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12 2007, 17:12

It comes to my attention we don't exactly have a huge security system happening. I purpose a login, it'll just like logging into a Chat System(MSN, AIM, Yahoo) so I'm going to talk it over with Jordan and DarkGamer and see what they think, if they get the approval it will take me a day or so to create the system, basically all adminstrative players will send me an E-Mail with your Username and Password you wish to put on the game. When they join the server it will come up with a window in the browser asking them if they wish to sign in, when they enter the Username and Password correctly they will recieve their adminstrative powers. Also, Kane mentioned how people are morons will come up and say something extremely stupid making him want to ban them, yet they log out, and will log in again, or they will use a different key. So, I'm going to make a system that will change that. As soon as you join the server, your key and IP will be recorded in that certain server. At anytime, even if your not in the game they can Ban, Boot, or give you a warning.(Warnings will be recieved as soon as you join the server.)

- The Ladies Man
- Jordan Styles
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Admin
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Adminstrative Login.   Adminstrative Login. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12 2007, 22:09

Sounds aweome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/jordan11dbel/
Jordan Styles

PostSubject: Re: Adminstrative Login.   Adminstrative Login. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12 2007, 22:36

Okay, all staff members send an E-Mail entitled, "[Your Name] Username/Password", in the E-Mail just put your Username and Password like such.

Username: Ethan Stone
Password: LadiesMan

Security Question: How would you describe your penis?
Answer: Microscopic.

Something of that sort, the security question doesn't have to be that, but you have to tell me the question and the answer to it, it will be put and filed away in my E-Mail, so if you ever decide to change it or forget both I can get the information to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adminstrative Login.   Adminstrative Login. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adminstrative Login.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball: Elite Legends :: ..:: Main Forum ::.. :: Announcements:-
Jump to: